Friday, September 21, 2012

Line Drawings

This is my first attempt at an organization line drawing. Up at my family's camp we have an outhouse which I figured might be fun to draw. 

Here is a picture of a  contour line drawing. I had trouble understanding the concept of a contour line drawing so I spent most of my time looking for examples and from what I read on contour line drawings and from what I saw, this is the outcome.

And finally here is the continuous line drawing. I saw these flowers (and buds) up at the camp and figured it would be easy to draw them as a continuous drawing. 


I tried my best to draw for the two hours although I believe I only spent about an hour an a half on these three drawings. I tried several others examples and felt that these were the top three that I had drawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment